Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Burst Into Summer

My summer is finally here. I finished my last class on Monday night and now I'm anxiously awaiting my grades. With school out for summer I have so much extra time. Last night I made the cutest card for a friend and finished a scrap book page for Jake's book. It was wonderful. I have so many fun things planned and I can't wait to get started. We hope to finish remodeling our master bathroom. I'm going to paint and redecorate my bedroom. I'll be sure to post before and after pictures of both projects. Jason and I are also hoping to get some cute landscaping done in our back yard. I like to dream big so we'll see how much we get accomplished over the coming months. I'm just thrilled about being able to focus on home improvements with minimal interruptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment